-->

Friday 2 October 2020

Sub: Application for leave due to sickness

 To the principal of (give here school/college name)

( Give here your residential address)

Sub: Application for leave due to sickness

Date:Give particular day date

Respected sir/ madam,

With due respect and humble submission i would like to state that i couldn't be able to attend in my regular classes because I have been suffering from sickness from some days before and doctor has advised me to take some rest..so,i couldn't be able to present or stand in my exams ..

So,it's my honour request to you to please grant me leave for the absence of these long days..

I would be very thankful to you if you understand my position and grant me leave for the absence of these days..

Thank you,

Your obedient student

Name:

Standard:

Roll no.:

Guardian sign:

Post a Comment